Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Less than 10 Weeks to go!

As our midwife pointed out last week - only 10 weeks left until my due date - which means we're now down to 9. Yikes! Thinking about putting together a countdown calendar to make sure we get everything done in time. Definitely trying to stay calm and not panic, but I feel like there are still SO MANY things to do before this little person comes into our lives. Chris is definitely a help here as he keeps reminding me of how much we've already accomplished in getting ready for Baby. Shower planning is almost done and invites are out (thanks Kim and Katie!); still some work to do on the registries, but thankfully that's mostly done as well. The nursery is starting to come together; Chris finished painting last night (yay!), and I have a few little accessories on order to start decorating. So excited to be creating a cozy space for us and Baby. Definitely in "nesting" mode! :)

Here are some pictures of progress on the nursery so far:

Before

During

After

Very happy with the way it turned out; great mix of cozy and bright.


And just for fun, here are pics of a few of my favorite things we've picked up for Baby so far:


Hoping to post pics later this week of all the cute cloth diapers I've been collecting. :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first outfit Chris outgrew. It had a little mouse on it. I was so sad to have to put it aside knowing he had already grown so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the nursery! I can't wait to see them in person on Sunday...

    ReplyDelete