Due to my cold and Ada's ear infection I didn't get to sewing on Tuesday; super bummed about that and can't wait for next month! :) On a happier note, Thursday marked 1 year since I started my blog! I'm so glad I decided to jump in and just do it; I love that I have so many memories recorded I otherwise would have forgotten about. And as of Friday Ada is 8 months old; hoping to get her 8-month picture taken this weekend if she's up for it. :) Hope everyone else is in good health and having a wonderful weekend!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
1 Year, and Life, the Unexpected
Needless to say (from my lack of posting), this week has not gone as expected. The cold I came down with last weekend took a nasty turn during Sunday night that left me home most of the day from work on Monday, and feeling slightly less miserable the rest of the week. Chris also caught the cold last weekend so he's been miserable as well; and to top things off Ada got her first ear infection on Tuesday. Poor little thing had a fever off and on most of the week, has not been very happy (I think the medicine took longer than normal to kick in), and is definitely not a fan of Tylenol or the pink bubblegum medicine we all so fondly remember. :) She has been such a trooper; lots of time spent snuggling and napping this week. Luckily we are all recovering, and are having a quiet weekend at home in the hopes that we'll all be good as new on Monday.
Due to my cold and Ada's ear infection I didn't get to sewing on Tuesday; super bummed about that and can't wait for next month! :) On a happier note, Thursday marked 1 year since I started my blog! I'm so glad I decided to jump in and just do it; I love that I have so many memories recorded I otherwise would have forgotten about. And as of Friday Ada is 8 months old; hoping to get her 8-month picture taken this weekend if she's up for it. :) Hope everyone else is in good health and having a wonderful weekend!
Due to my cold and Ada's ear infection I didn't get to sewing on Tuesday; super bummed about that and can't wait for next month! :) On a happier note, Thursday marked 1 year since I started my blog! I'm so glad I decided to jump in and just do it; I love that I have so many memories recorded I otherwise would have forgotten about. And as of Friday Ada is 8 months old; hoping to get her 8-month picture taken this weekend if she's up for it. :) Hope everyone else is in good health and having a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad you started this blog too! It brings us lots of joy and makes us feel a part of it all.
ReplyDelete