It's that time of year again. I've started my December Daily album. For those who haven't heard about this project, you can read more on Ali Edwards' blog here.
I didn't actually start working on the album until a few days into December. Usually I have the foundation pages ready to go before December 1, but it just didn't happen this year, and that's ok. I have been keeping notes on what's been happening each day, and taking pictures, so that I can go back and complete those first few pages.
In past years I've created the foundation pages and attached a number for each day. This year I just focused on getting the papers together and cut, and will add the numbers throughout the month. I also decided to not over-think things and just picked papers out, cut them, punched holes, and called it good. I'm happy with it, and it took a lot less time, being all done in just 2 short afternoon sessions.
Here's a look at the inside pages before anything's been added:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Can you show some of last years completed book?
ReplyDelete