I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. We had a packed day! Ada and I left the house super early (as in 6 am early) with my sister to go pick strawberries.
Ada was awesome. She helped me put berries in the tray, picked a bunch on her own (ripe ones!), walked up and down the rows while we continued picking, and only ate 2 strawberries before we paid. Not bad for a two-year old.
With my sister's help I ended up with around 15 pounds or so of berries. The season's canning and freezing has begun!
Then we had family over for lunch and general hanging out.
This girl SO loves watermelon. Pretty sure she ate at least 5 slices.
After lunch the kids ran through the sprinkler.
Ada liked the sparklers last year, but this year did not like the fireworks in the yard as they are "too loud". To cap off the afternoon we had root beer floats. Ada was not interested in the root beer, but demanded to have her ice cream in a cup like everyone else. :)
Hoping to get my pics from Vegas up soon...


No comments:
Post a Comment