1. These flowers I got at the market this weekend with my mom.
2. Making progress on Ada's quilt.

3. Finding this bundle of fabric for a baby blanket that Katie had given to me - which I had forgot about, but happily re-discovered this weekend.

4. Gathering items together from my stash to use in Ada's baby album.
3. Finding this bundle of fabric for a baby blanket that Katie had given to me - which I had forgot about, but happily re-discovered this weekend.
4. Gathering items together from my stash to use in Ada's baby album.


I still have to respond to your email, but just saw this and had to say that Ada is so huggable in this picture! I want to give her a squeeze!!! It's still the morning here, but as far as things making me happy, so far I have been really delighted by my cinnamon toast for breakfast. It's not something I have often, but sometimes it just hits the spot!
ReplyDeletereading your blogs make me happy .....eileen
ReplyDelete