skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Is March Really Over?
The month started so well...I was making progress on lots of projects, and had the whole month ahead of me to sew...what happened?
After thinking about it a while I realized I have actually been keeping pretty busy - just doing more planning than sewing the last couple weeks.
So, what have I been thinking about working on?
Here's a sneak peek at a project I can't say much about yet, but am SUPER excited about. (It's hard to see in this picture, but the bottom right fabric is actually dark gray with black polka dots.)
I'm also really, really excited to start working with my Little Folks fabrics. I hope I have enough fabric for all of projects I want to make with these!
And I bet you can't wait to see what I have in store for my pile of Nicey Jane:
As you can tell, I have a LOT of sewing to do! Here's my dilemma: Sewing night is next week, and I can't decide which project to work on. So, I'm taking a poll: Which fabrics would you like to see in a finished project first? Leave a comment to help me choose! :)
I vote for the pinkie palette. springy...
ReplyDelete