Unfortunately I haven't been blogging much lately and therefore have a backlog of pics and project updates. (I'm hoping to get them posted soon!) In the meantime I'd like to share a couple things going on this week that I'm really excited about.
I've been working with my friends Kristina and Alyson to get a new Modern Quilt Guild chapter started!! Our first meeting will be this Friday at Quilted Treasures. I can't even tell you how pumped I am!! You can learn more about our group here. We are making lots of plans and will be working hard to get more content on the site.
And...we'd love to have you join us!
Twin Cities Suburban Modern Quilt Guild
Friday, April 23, 7-9 pm
Quilted Treasures in Rogers
Complete details here.
Our guild is lucky enough to be hosting a book-signing by the super-talented Sandi Henderson at QT in May!! I can't wait to see the book, and couldn't resist picking up a couple of her patterns over the weekend, Gracie and Claire.
The other big thing I have planned for this week is participating in A Week in the Life. My plan is to do the documenting this week and then put the album together afterward. I feel like there have been a lot of everyday details I've missed recording lately so I'm really looking forward to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment