It's cold and rainy today and we're all a bit under the weather. So we've been sitting inside reading, watching movies, and snacking (some of us still in our pj's...). Thought I'd take a break and share a few things I've been checking out online this week.
Favorite blog post of the week: Posie Gets Cozy's Man Sampler
Ali Edwards' newest Memory Keeping Q&A series
Sneak peek of Studio Calico's June kits
If you're looking for some quilting inspiration, check out the Bloggers' Quilt Festival, going on through the 20th.
And last but not least, people healthier and far more productive than I've been this week have been sewing awesome clothing for their children as part of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge. One of these rounds I swear I'm going to participate...
What have you been checking out online recently?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment